A month ago I decided to venture into blog advertising. My little corner of cyberspace got about 20 hits a day on the average- a huge deal for me already, considering how personal my updates are and therefore ought to have been of little interest to people outside my circle of friends and family. Anyway, I did try an advertising platform- Adgitize- and it sure did deliver on its promise of an explosion of blog traffic.
So what have I reaped from being with Adgitize?
1. For starters, I got 3-5 times more visitors compared to my pre-Adgitize days.
2. With more visitors, I saw a coincidental 300% increase in the average bid to my Project Wonderful ad spaces.
3. My Nuffnang ads likewise got more, if not maximum, exposure.
4. Also, I got more Entrecard drops since joining Adgitize because many advertisers in the latter also have E-card widgets.
5. Since visiting the site of fellow Adgitizers likewise earns me points with an approximated equivalent in US cents, I’ve discovered many interesting nooks in cyberspace- from websites advocating a greener life with useful everyday tips to blogs about Greek cuisine and life of bloggers in China, Bulgaria, and London.
I know that all the stats may seem puny, if not negligible, vis-à-vis what pro bloggers experience. They are nonetheless welcome bonus for hobby-bloggers like myself, getting a little extra for doing what I love doing in the first place.
Click here to Adgitize - Get World Class Advertising on a Bloggers Budget.